Sunday, February 19, 2006

Philadelphia it is.

That's my decision and I'm sticking to it. I think. I drove through Washington, DC and Baltimore...but they didn't strike me as that great. The area where Shelly is from is really close to a Microsoft district office, and it's a beautiful area. Lots of rivers, woods and nice people. And it's not too expensive. I'm thinking of living here. What do you think?

My first 3 days at work were great, everyone at the "home" office was wonderfully nice. There's a lot of information to process, but I'll be ok, just gotta get cracking. The frustrating part of starting a new job is all the paperwork and systems set up. I can't access a lot of internal sites, yet, but at least my email is working. Ooh, and I just bought a new smartphone for "work." I thought I'd never be a fancy phone person, but I got it cheap, so I did. Uh-oh, am I selling out? I think that's the first sign. Oh wait, I've already sold out, I work for Microsoft.

1 comment:

Seth and Amanda said...

Both your phone and apartment look nice. Hope you are well. Sorry we never got to meet up for Zonku. Let me know if you are back in town.