Thursday, October 20, 2005

Campus Cruisering

If you didn't know, I started working at Campus Cruiser again, 2 years after I left. I'm now cruiser 82, but if I'd stayed I'd be Cruiser 3. Anyway, I'm answering phones, so I thought I'd post. Tomorrow's a busy day: class from 9-12:30, then the career fair until 3, the interview with Cisco at 3:15. Then class from 4 to 6, dinner, midterm from 7 to 11, then campus cruisering from 11 to 3am. Whooohoo. Busy day. Cousin Chris and his wife Lahra are coming in tomorrow, but I won't get to see them until Friday after ABC. Bummer. Oh well, I'm excited to see Chris after so long, and to meet Lahra. Chris just got out of the Army, he's a Captain, so now he's on the job hunt.

Anyway, work is over, I won't have time to post tomorrow. See you on the flipside.

2 comments:

monica said...

campus cruisering.....back to the old days?

Anonymous said...

Tell Pam, Chris and everyone hello from me when you see them!