Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Job Search

So, it's my last semester in college (finally, I know). My plan so far is to go to England on the 18th of December. I bought a one-way ticket because I'm planning to be there for about 6 months. I say planning because it's all dependent on my job (or lack thereof). Therefore, I'm currently on the job hunt, interviewing with anyone who will give me the time. So far I've interviewed with Ernst & Young. And I have a phone interviews with Disney Consumer Products and Avanade. I'm supposed to have a phone interview with Microsoft lined up, so the recruiter has told me...but it hasn't been scheduled yet. So far so good. I do basically have a job at Wells Fargo if I want one, but I don't know...it wasn't a bad internship. The people are nice, the pay is really good, but the work will probably not be challenging or anything. And it's a bank, so business is the name of the game, even though we generally get to wear jeans. Oh, I'm so confused. I just want to find a job and company that I LOVE and am passionate about. Maybe I'll find one in England, I don't know. But, until I find *the* job, the search goes on...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

way to early to be worrying about finding the perfect job yet Lindsay. Take what suits best and worry about the career later!
Love you, Dad XXX