Saturday, October 15, 2005

USC vs Notre Dame

Dude, wow, that game was INSANE. I nearly had a heart attack a number of times. Especially at the end when the announcers called the game and the ND fans rushed the field prematurely. Hah, but we showed them. And Leinart was so overcome, it was great. Now THAT'S a game that'll be on ESPN Classic. Best game ever.

To add to my last post, the DCP interview went well, but I don't think I'll take it if it were offered. It just isn't enough, I mean the bare bones of it is that it is a customer service/data entry position. And it doesn't pay too well. So, I think I'll pass. I'm worth more than that (I hope). Also, I have 2 more interviews to add to the list: Hitachi Consulting and Cisco Systems. Wow, don't I feel popular. I really didn't think ANYBODY would be interested enough to actually interview me. Let's see if their interest holds up enough to actually hire me.

2 comments:

monica said...

Dude,
The game was nuts....

I was at some event and when i heard we were 21-24.....I drove home and watched the rest.
Man were we lucky.
-Monica

Anonymous said...

I hope that you remember to brusth your teeth before going to bed
RAZ