Tuesday, October 18, 2005

"Suite: Judy Blue Eyes" by Crosby, Stills and Nash

Last night I went to Monica's Rock & Roll class because they were going to talk about CS&N (and CSN&Y). It was neat, they listen to music and hear cool facts about albums/bands. Anyway, because of the class, I woke up with "Suite: Judy Blue Eyes" in my head.

I got called back to Round #2 of Ernst & Young interviews! Yay! They'll be held in New York on the 8th & 9th or 9th & 10th of November. Monica and Shawn are going, too. How fun! So far, all of my interviews have gone well, I think. :) I just got off the phone with the initial interviewer from Microsoft. We'll see if I make it any farther, that one was difficult to gauge. Not bad or anything, just...hmm.

Dude, our car overheated...AGAIN. Sally took it in to the shop, and I was mad because we JUST had the radiator replaced. Apparently there was something wrong with some hose or something, and the bill was around $500. HOWEVER, the guy never called Sally to tell her the cost, they just went ahead and did the work without her approval...so it was FREE! FREE! Yay for free car work, what a godsend.

Anyway, gotta go stress out about Microsoft...

No comments: