Saturday, November 12, 2005

"Escape (The Pina Colada Song)" by Rupert Holmes

It's sad that I know who sings that song off the top of my head.

Oh, I love sleep. I just had a WHOLE night's full! It was amazing, you'll have to try it sometime.

Yay for Saturday! I'm going to go hang out at Pam's and do laundry. Tonight is Monica's birthday dinner, so we're going to eat dinner and play pool. Then tomorrow, I'm flying to San Jose for my Cisco interviews on Monday. Whoohooo.

On Thursday evening in my cinema class taught by Leonard Maltin we watched the new kids movie Zathura. Wasn't expecting much, looked like Jumanji 2. However, it was much funnier than I expected, see it if you have a kid (or know one). Jon Favreau (actor in Made, Swingers, Dinner for Five) directed it, he also directed Elf. He came and spoke, and he's a BIG guy. He's also really intelligent and funny. Anyway, it was a good class, thought I'd share.

I'll let you know how Cisco goes, cross your fingers!

2 comments:

moneybags said...

fingers crossed.
i'm glad you knew who sings that song, i've been trying to figure out who sings that, but i keep forgetting to look it up...it appears as though fate has just thrown me the proverbial "bone".
do you know the way to san jose? who sings that one?
san jose is kinda lame. make your way up to berkeley and party with the crazy cal kids. but dont eat their brownies. god help you if you eat the brownies.

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!!