Sunday, November 20, 2005

Good Idea from Jessica

Thanks, Jess!

1. Seven things I plan to do before I die (not necessarily in order):
<1> learn how to deal like a Vegas dealer
<2> learn carpentry
<3> learn how to work on my car
<4> get married
<5> live abroad
<6> become fluent in another language
<7> invent something

2. Seven things I can do:
<1> dislocate my jaw
<2> bake and cook
<3> sing kinda well
<4> tap dance
<5> read a lot
<6> multitask
<7> make friends easily

3. Seven things I can't do:
<1> roll my Rs
<2> shop for extended periods of time
<3> listen to music and not sing along
<4> live without my computer
<5> understand fashion
<6> talk on my cell phone while parallel parking (I agree, Jess!)
<7> cross the monkey bars (never learned and haven't tried)

4. Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex
<1> collarbones
<2> honesty/integrity
<3> nice hands
<4> genuine concern for others
<5> good sounding laugh
<6> warm personality
<7> a brain

5. Seven things I say most:
<1> "Dude."
<2> "Holy Cow!"
<3> "My bad."
<4> "Riiigghhhttt."
<5> "No way."
<6> "Bummer."
<7> "That's AWESOME!"

6. Seven celebrity crushes:
<1> Prince William
<2> Ethan Embry
<3> Jude Law
<4> Hugh Dancy
<5> Ioan Gruffudd
<6> Rob Lowe (I know, I know...)
<7> Jake Gyllenhaal

7. Seven songs I know the words to:
<1> Shoop by Salt N' Pepa
<2> Gangster's Paradise by Coolio
<3> Wonderwall by Oasis
<4> theme song of Fresh Prince of Bel Air
<5> The Luckiest by Ben Folds Five
<6> Don't Take the Girl by Tim McGraw
<7> Black by Pearl Jam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job offer!! and on having some gooooooood leads!

-ashish
OHE 106 IT guy!
(can't give u my email on this public forum :(, but u can send me email on school ID...it still works!)

Anonymous said...

Collarbones...I have always thought that was a really strange attraction you know!! :)