Friday, November 04, 2005

"The Joker" by Steve Miller Band

Again I've been told that I'm boring. I don't deny it. But it's your choice to keep reading. And I think you will. I may be boring, but addictive.

I watched the new movie Pride and Prejudice tonight in my cinema class. It had some great landscape shots of the English countryside, and the director who came to speak was English. It reminded me that I'M GOING TO ENGLAND!!!! So soon! And, hopefully, before I leave I'll have a job set up for when I return from my travels. And, I aspire to have some money to live on. I guess with this whole job search I'd forgotten about my upcoming holiday. It'll be a big party: Sally, Jim, Allison, Lilah, Shelly, cousin Robert, cousin Lynsey and I...all together. And I'll get to see my brother!

Warms my heart this cold evening working at Cruiser.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woohoo England...and the people who think you are boring are the people who just dont get you. Ignore them!