Friday, November 18, 2005

"Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves

I'm walking on sunshine...WHOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!

Ernst & Young made me an offer yesterday, yay! It's for Chicago, but they're letting me start in June. I don't think I'm allowed to publish the dollar figure, but it ain't bad, especially for Chicago. And, I know a grad student here who was only offered $2K more and being placed near LA. Great, so now I know I have a job!

Second piece of awesome news, Google wants me to fly up! That's awesome, I told the recruiter that it'd have to be ASAP since I am considering the other offers. But YAY.

Downer note: I'm sick. Probably due to late nights at Cruiser, lack of sleep and stress. Should make for an interesting Northrop Grumman interview this afternoon!

Ok, gotta go get ready, :)

1 comment:

Seth and Amanda said...

Congrats to you. Being part of the real world. You take that red pill. Ok that was my one Matrix quote for the year. Good now its out of the way.