Thursday, December 15, 2005

3 days left...

So all my dillydallying and non-packing made me hungry. I drove to Subway, because I am addicted to 6-inch ham & provolone, toasted, on Italian Herb & Cheese bread, with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, avocado, honey-mustard & mayonaise, and I don't know if they have Subway in England. On the way back I saw Joshua Jackson of Dawson's Creek fame on the row, which is empty because all the Greeks have gone home for break. That's one thing I'll miss about LA, random celebrity sitings. Not that Pacy is a celebrity, but it is random. I never even watched Dawson's Creek, but I recognize the influence it had on members of my generation.

Anyway, I really have to start packing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Linds! I'm avoiding finishing my design report, so I looked it up for you and the United Kingdom has something like 300 Subways. Looks like you won't have to totally abandon your ham and provolone. ;o)
That's so random that Joshua Jackson was on the Row. College freshmen were like 12 when he was on Dawson's Creek, so I hope he's not there to pick up underclassmen. Milwaukee is not the place for celebrity sightings...
Okay back to work!
Safe Travels!
Veronica