Sunday, December 11, 2005

One final to go!

So, I've spent that last couple of days studying for my last final, EE450. I really need to kick butt on this one, and I think that may happen. However, I'm not the best test taker, I tend to get to the exam, open the test and draw a complete blank. Wish me luck!

I'm taking Sally and Jim to the airport tomorrow, they're excited about their trip! Apparently, my little brother is waiting for his big sisters to put up the Christmas tree. My poor dad and stepmom: they'll be going to the airport every 3 days to pick up relatives, and it's an hour away. Though that's a small price to pay for a Christmas filled with family!

So my main hurdles before I leave are my final and packing up my stuff. I gotta figure out where I'm going to put it all. I'm selling/giving away what I can, but I still have a couple of boxes. It isn't enough to warrant hiring a storage place, but that may be my only option. We'll see. If anyone has any ideas, let me know.

No comments: