Wednesday, December 14, 2005

"Come Together" by the Beatles

So today was both terrific and terrible. I finished my last final, and I think I did pretty well! I'm quite proud of myself for actually studying for it and getting it done. Walking out of there was one of the best feelings I've ever had in my life. I'm proud of myself for sticking it through, no matter how many times I wanted to quit (and almost did), no matter how lonely I've gotten since EVERYONE else has graduated, no matter how much it cost. It's been a long journey, and God has made me a better person through it.

The terrible part is, though, that as I was going to work today, I found that my car window had been smashed and my stereo stolen. My stepdad had just bought Sally and I that stereo in May! I'm so bummed. And now I have to figure out what to do about it. Just ANOTHER thing I have to do before I leave. I was going to go to Phoenix for a couple of days to visit Jessica, and get out of the bride & groom's hair before their big day, but oh well. It's funny how after SO long here at USC, in the ghetto, my last day at this institution of higher learning is when my long-awaited fear of vandalism came true. Funny joke, God, funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You made it!! YAY!