Saturday, December 17, 2005

Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Hudson!

Well, the wedding went off without a hitch...or, without a major hitch. The minister DID almost skip over the vows and ring exchange. Otherwise, perfecto! Bethany was a beautiful bride, her dress was lovely...and Brian looked very handsome in his suit. I'm so happy for them! I totally didn't realize, though, that I have NO idea when I'll see them next. Bummer. However, I messed up, Bethany forgive me, but when I introduced myself to Bethany's mom, we got to talking...Microsoft and the east coast came up...and now I think she thinks it's possible for them to move to the east coast. Sorry!

It was a good wedding, everyone had fun. Jeff was bummed there was no alcohol, though. Typical Jeff.

Now I have to finish getting my stuff together for tomorrow's departure. I'm not even CLOSE to finished. AHH!

No comments: