Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I made it!

Yay! Well, we're all here, it's a packed house. Very BIG house, 4 bedrooms/4 baths and it even has a dining room. Nice. England is so...well...English. Haha, I haven't seen anything yet, but today we're going to London because it's Jim's last day here. It's just past 7am (jet lag). My brother is too cute. When he wants you to listen to him he says, "Excuse mes..." So you hear that every 3 seconds. I'm sleeping in his bedroom right now, and the FIRST thing he says to me when I get here is: "Are you going to break my bed?" Way to call it like you see it Lachie. The first thing he said to Allison was, "Are you my brother?" That's funny! She said, "No, I just have short hair." What a crack up. The rest of the Rutters (aunts Isobel and Jessie, cousins Robert and Lynsey) get here the day before Christmas and leave right after, not too long of stay, but at least they're coming!

The feeling of having NO responsibilities is great, no weight on my shoulders. Oooh, I think I hear little feet on the stairs...time to play!

1 comment:

moneybags said...

shnikies